You, too, can predict the future with fortune cookies
Share Your Heartfelt Wishes For The New Year
Why not begin the new year by wishing your friends and family all good things to come? What a great way to do it—with personalized, gourmet fortune cookies! Whether you open them together at a New Years Eve gathering or while watching the parade on New Years Day, this could be a fun new tradition to start. It could also be a memorable way to connect with your clients and colleagues.
Here’s a quick and easy way to serve your fortune cookies at a party
Just collect an assortment of serving dishes, candlesticks, plates and other stackable items in a variety of sizes. Next, build your tower using the larger, heavier items on the bottom levels. Then simply fill the plates and bowls with fortune cookies. Print out some oversize fortunes if you like to add to the display. (You can download some big fortunes here.) Then add a few evergreen sprigs and drape a bit of curling ribbon over it—or use real ticker tape if you have it. If you want more dazzle, you might add a few sparkly ornaments to the mix. This shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to assemble, and you’ll have a showstopper of a centerpiece for your New Years celebrations.
Stuck for what to say inside your delicious cookies? No problem. We’re overflowing with ideas:
• Holiday Blessings & Happy 2016 from the Miller family.
• We predict great things for everyone in the Johnson family in 2016
• Janice graduates in 2016—hooray for her!
• 2016 is the year we get a puppy, and that’s a promise!
• I WILL keep my resolutions, I really WILL!
• Happy New Year to all our dear friends from the Greenburgs
• This will be the year we ALL get healthy—veggies tomorrow!
• Your life will overflow with abundant prosperity in 2016.
• 2012: It wasn't not the end of the world. Pass it on.
• We're grateful for our many blessings—and especially for YOU!
• Don’t let your resolutions go in one year and out the other!
• Here’s to a New Year and another chance to get it right!
• Celebrate a fresh slate & all you'll write on it in the coming year.
• Right now there is so much possibility in the air—breathe it in!
• How will you make the world a better place in 2016?
• Dream something BIG and dare something NEW in 2016.
• The first chapter in the Book of Opportunity is New Years Day.
• Happy New You (not that there was anything wrong with the old you!)
Your customized fortune cookies will be baked just for you, using only the freshest natural ingredients, with loving hands in our Indianapolis bakery. Celebrate something that’s still made in the U.S.A.!
If you have questions or need help with your order, just give us a call at 888-776-6611.
So no matter how you ring in the new year--we think fortune cookies will make a festive addition!
And in case you wondered, our resolution for 2016 is to astound our customers with even more amazing innovations in colored and flavored fortune cookies (which we invented, after all!).
Great Blessings to you and yours in 2016.