Return to Help Index
|Contact Fancy Fortune Cookies®|
Erin Fry, CEO
By Mail: 5124 East 65th Street - Indianapolis, IN 46220
By Fax: 317-436-7747
We're open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Eastern
Fancy Fortune Cookies Facebook Fans
Welcome Fancy Fortune Cookies®
|Personalized Fortune Cookies make unique and memorable wedding favors|
Throughout the year we offer ideas and tips for people planning weddings, as well as providing special discounts and sales, so be sure to sign up today (at the bottom of this page).
Flavored and colored personalized fortune cookies are a delicious and delightful way to create memorable wedding favors, whether you use them for bridal showers, bachelor or bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners or for the reception itself.
We specialize in color matches made in heaven
We can match anything and everything...flowers, fabric, food, linens, even your dog-the-ringbearer!
Now with our new Party Colored Fortune Cookies we can offer even more lovely colors for the ultimate wedding favors! Plus we can customize them even further for whatever color your heart desires.
We have decades of experience in helping brides
We’ve been assisting brides-to-be and wedding planners in coming up with creative and mouth-watering ways to celebrate wedding events and good fortune for nearly 25 years. Our gigantic fortune cookies have been used as cake toppers and centerpieces at many weddings, rehearsals, and receptions.
Martha Stewart agrees with us about fortune cookies as wedding favors
Martha has featured our cookies on her show as well as in her magazine. She chose Fancy Fortune Cookies’ chocolate-covered pink raspberry gourmet fortune cookies as an ideal wedding favor idea. She also suggested including fortune cookies in a dessert bar, which is a popular trend at wedding receptions.
You can have any part of the rainbow--or the whole thing!
We now have 29 colors and 25 flavors to choose from. By adding chocolate dipping in dark, milk or white Belgian chocolate, you can add virtually ANY color with festive candy sprinkles. The combinations are really endless. And if you need a large quantity of fortune cookies, we can even bake custom colors just for you. Talk to one of our bridal specialists to learn more. With a delicious variety of tastes ranging from orange, coconut, mint and green apple to raspberry, cherry, lemon and cappuccino, brides can also coordinate the flavor of their fortune cookies to enhance their menu.
Your wedding favor presentation options are endless, too.
The cute watering can is just one of many unique ideas we can discuss with you when you talk with our Bridal Expert, Erin. Give her a call at 888-776-6611. Or how about these delightful clay pot favors, perfect for a garden wedding. We can also provide classic packaging such as organza bags in a wide array of colors as well as traditional takeout boxes in many colors and patterns.
There is no extra charge for your personalized fortunes
You can choose up to 5 personalized fortune cookie messages at no charge. You may add up to an additional 5 fortune cookie messages at $5 each. Each fortune cookie message can have up to 3 lines of 32 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation. (Only 1 free set of 5 personalized fortune cookie messages per order.) This allows you to not only thank your guests, but also express yourselves as individuals and a couple. You can use your names, your wedding date, or special quotes about love—or anything your heart desires that reflects the mood and t heme of your special day. You can be romantic, silly, sweet, funny, whatever will match the tone of your wedding reception. You’ll find some examples below to get you thinking.
Custom fortune ideas for your perfect wedding favors
• With this ring, I thee wed. Stephanie & Thomas July 8, 2012
• Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is not boastful or rude.
• Here’s to the bride, may your hours of joy be as numerous as the petals of your bridal bouquet.
• To the man who has conquered the bride’s heart… and her mother’s. Kim & Alan August 21, 2012
• Today I marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love. Liz & Jason April 5, 2011
• Thank you for a wonderful day with our family and friends. Love Rob & Carolyn Hawes
• “…and they lived happily ever after…” Barbara and Alex June 17, 2004
• We all have our own path. Sometimes our paths cross, sometimes our paths merge. Thank you for sharing our path this day.
• Love doesn’t make the world go ‘round; Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Sarah and Philip August 18, 2003
• A heart that loves is always young. Erin & Mike – December 8, 2006
• As we set sail together, thanks for coming on board with us today. Michael and Mary 9-8-01
• "Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them." ~Ogden Nash
• Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.
• This is the day that the Lord hath made, rejoice and be glad in it. Greg and Jennifer
• He loves me, he loves me not, He loves me, we tied the knot. Michele and Jerry December 12, 2002
• Thank you for celebrating our love. Jody & John 9-1-2001
• Love is friendship set on fire. Mary & Jason July 25, 2005
See more wedding fortune ideas here.
Still not convinced that fortune cookie wedding favors are for you? See reviews and ideas from real brides.
Still need help choosing the right words? Call one of our consultants today at 1-888-776-6611.
Throughout the year we offer ideas and tips for people planning weddings, as well as providing special discounts and sales, so be sure to sign up today for Sweet Inspirations.
|test mail chimp|
|How do I contact you?|
|Please click here for our company contact information.|